Hey guys, I am back with a Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) for Finance and Operations blog. In D365 to overcome over layering Microsoft introduced Extensions. So that’s what my blog will be about. Lets start with class extension.…
- Migrating an ISV solution from Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations – A practical approach
- Customized Workflow in Dynamics 365 Business Central by developing new workflow events – Part 1
- D365 Data Migration framework import/export | Things you need to know to avoid errors.
- Azure machine learning in D365 finance & operations
- AXPULSE APPOINTS NEW SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER