Hello people, we are back once again for another blog on Microsoft Power BI, today we’re going to focus on two major things, one is to use OData feeds with Dynamics AX 2012 and other one is to…
- Migrating an ISV solution from Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations – A practical approach
- Customized Workflow in Dynamics 365 Business Central by developing new workflow events – Part 1
- D365 Data Migration framework import/export | Things you need to know to avoid errors.
- Azure machine learning in D365 finance & operations
- AXPULSE APPOINTS NEW SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER