AXPulse team was recently involved in yet another upgrade project. The customer was a manufacturing giant, had around 12 legal entities, 600 gigs of data, 150 application users, multiple AOS, data was heavily virtualized and guess what? They…
- Migrating an ISV solution from Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations – A practical approach
- Customized Workflow in Dynamics 365 Business Central by developing new workflow events – Part 1
- D365 Data Migration framework import/export | Things you need to know to avoid errors.
- Azure machine learning in D365 finance & operations
- AXPULSE APPOINTS NEW SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER