Long time back of document sharing, you needed to hold up a lot, as the PC and internet connection set aside its dear opportunity to download something. Regardless of whether you had a top notch Desktop with a quick Internet, this could take hours to download something. At that point came streaming. Streaming is a technology that enables you to see recordings or tune in to music, without downloading it.
Today I will show how to Stream Audio/Video on Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Portals.
- First you have to create a Web Template and on this you have to add HTML5 video/audio player. Select the source from which you want to load the media.
- Afterwards you have to create a Page template indicating the Web Template which was created earlier.
- Afterwards a web page needs to be created which will be shown on Portal and on that web page select the Page Template which was created above.
- Now go on CRM Portals and configure the web page which was created above. It can be configured on Profile navigation or on Primary Navigation it’s your choice on which navigation you want that video page to be displayed. I am adding the web page on Profile navigation.
- Now Profile Navigation record will be opened, on the links grid add another link indicating that web page.
- Now a link below the profile navigation will get visible. Click on that link it will open the web page which were created earlier.
- Now you can see the streaming of the video on that web page.
Hence by utilizing above basic advances, You can Stream Audio/Video on D365 CRM Portals.
Hope this blog help you in the streaming of audio/video on CRM Portals. Keep visiting to https://www.axpulse.com/blogs/ to get more exciting news and blogs related to Dynamics world.