As part of my performance analysis blog series, today I am going to discuss briefly about an important tool “Performance Analysis of Logs (PAL)”. PAL is an open source tool developed by a Senior Microsoft Premier Field Engineer, Clint Huffman. With the help of PAL you can now report the critical performance issues of various subsystems like disk IO, processor, memory and network related counters. For most of the counters it has the prebuilt benchmark files which allow to compare your counters data captured through Windows Performance Monitor against the industry best practices and report the exceptions. The tool is easy to install and complete GUI based tool which makes the report generation fairly easier. You can download the tool from https://github.com/clinthuffman/PAL
- Migrating an ISV solution from Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations – A practical approach
- Customized Workflow in Dynamics 365 Business Central by developing new workflow events – Part 1
- D365 Data Migration framework import/export | Things you need to know to avoid errors.
- Azure machine learning in D365 finance & operations
- AXPULSE APPOINTS NEW SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER