Recently Microsoft Dynamics AX Support team has published the DIXF Performance Benchmark for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. It is a good blog post to setup the right expectations from the DIXF framework. For benchmark results you can visit this blog post.
- Migrating an ISV solution from Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations – A practical approach
- Customized Workflow in Dynamics 365 Business Central by developing new workflow events – Part 1
- D365 Data Migration framework import/export | Things you need to know to avoid errors.
- Azure machine learning in D365 finance & operations
- AXPULSE APPOINTS NEW SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER