AXPulse is proud to announce the availability of its first commercially available dashboard using Microsoft Power BI platform for Professional Services industry. The dashboard provides real time insights about an organization top customers by revenue, billable vs non-billable hours per year on projects, monthly project billing trend, type and phase wise projects bifurcation and so on. Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 project accounting module and relevant data has been used as a source of information with integration mechanism using OData.
- Migrating an ISV solution from Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations – A practical approach
- Customized Workflow in Dynamics 365 Business Central by developing new workflow events – Part 1
- D365 Data Migration framework import/export | Things you need to know to avoid errors.
- Azure machine learning in D365 finance & operations
- AXPULSE APPOINTS NEW SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER