Introduction to MailChimp:
Mail Chimp is one of the best marketing tool that can easily be integrated with all versions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. By using it you can not only Create and send bulk emails to hundreds of prospects but you can also have a thorough view to the various statistics of the sent emails. Marketing Campaigns and Marketing lists can be designed and scheduled too. Some other attractive features are:
- Powerful automation for online sellers
- Advanced analytics to grow your business
- Comprehensive Mobile options that go with you
- Hundreds of integrations with app you already use e.g: WordPress, Facebook, twitter, google, etc..
- Complex, flexible API documentation
- Subscribing a user to a list
- Creating Static & Dynamic Marketing list
CRM & MailChimp Works together by the help of Connector:
Mail Chimp Exposed its API, in order to write a connector for integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. After writing the connector you can enjoy following features:
- Creating Marketing list inside the CRM and send email blast within CRM
- Web 2 Lead Generation
- Creating Segmented Campaigns
- Visualize the exact figures of interested Audience (Location Maps, Clicked links, time/date stamp, etc..)
- View the Campaign Engagement Statistics (Graphs/Charts)
Some other companies have also writes and publish their solutions with limited functionalities, PowerMailChimp is one them.
How to Download PowerMailChimp
By visiting to their web site you can easily download the version by version solution file, in a zip format, which will smoothly imported by CRM.
Installation & Configuration of MailChimp as a solution into Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Goto -> Settings -> Solutions -> Import -> Select that zip file
After importing it successfully Goto -> Solutions again-> Select that imported MailChimp’s solution
Follow the click numbers given in below image:
- Click configurations
- Fill up your Profile data
- Select next page that is MailChimp Configuration: Enter MailChimp API Key (If you do not have then first create an account on MailChimp’s website), click to create a MailChimp Account from here
Creating API Key From MailChimp’s Website
After login into MailChimp’s website. Click on your username then Account, then Extras, then 4th click on API keys.
Click Create A Key in order to create new API Key. After creating a new API Key, Copy it and then paste into the CRM MailChimp’s Configuration API Key column.
After Configuring the MailChimp into Microsoft Dynamics CRM the next step is to create Marketing list.
- Export the Data from CRM or create it on Excel.
- Import the list into the MailChimp’s web account or create it.
- Match the fields.
- Sent blast
- Analyze Stats
- Edit list
After importing/creating marketing list in MailChimp’s web account, That particular list is available to select inside the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Application. Pick out that list and add into the MailChimp Blasts in order to send bulk emails to the recipients that exists in the list.
After choosing the marketing list you are able to send bulk emails/email blast and see the statistics of the sent emails. As shown in the below image;
Detailed View of the stats regarding Campaigns, Audience and many more:
You can also have a hawk eye view on the stats in order to check the audience preferences and their choice as MailChimp have the option to view the records in the form of charts and graphs too.
Hope this blog will help you out when you want to have an integration between Microsoft Dynamics CRM and MailChimp. For more upcoming and exciting blogs, stay tuned to our website www.axpulse.com