Many new concepts have been developed in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and one of them is the Master Data Management (MDM). This is not a new concept, it’s been around for some time, however there are some great new features about Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, that enable native master data management concepts within the application itself. Some of these areas include Product Information Management (PIM), Chart of Accounts, Number Sequences, etc. These have elements to them now, where data lives at the instance level, instead of just at the legal entity or company level. In the upcoming Technical Conference of Microsoft Dynamics AX, there is a breakout session on MDM where user can learn capabilities of MDM in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3. For more detail please visit this link http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/AXtechconference/Session-Catalog.aspx?p=topnav
- Migrating an ISV solution from Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations – A practical approach
- Customized Workflow in Dynamics 365 Business Central by developing new workflow events – Part 1
- D365 Data Migration framework import/export | Things you need to know to avoid errors.
- Azure machine learning in D365 finance & operations
- AXPULSE APPOINTS NEW SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER