AXPulse recently published another security report for MS Dynamics AX 2012 that lets the users view various roles, sub roles and associated duties/privileges in a comprehensive way. You can get this product from https://www.axpulse.com/product/security-objects-report/.
- Migrating an ISV solution from Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations – A practical approach
- Customized Workflow in Dynamics 365 Business Central by developing new workflow events – Part 1
- D365 Data Migration framework import/export | Things you need to know to avoid errors.
- Azure machine learning in D365 finance & operations
- AXPULSE APPOINTS NEW SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER