In Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, Grant has been added as a source of funding for a project. Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 supports the use of project contract funding limits and rules to support grant validation. Funding rules define how to allocate charges for project contracts that have multiple funders. Each funding rule consists of a combination of one or more of the following values: Priority, project, activity, transaction type, category group, category, worker, and item. Eligible expense types are defined in project contracts and project budgets. Funding rules also support start and end dates, and each funding rule can allocate funding across multiple funding sources by percentage. Transactions against grants are validated through funding rule, such that if the first priority rule cannot be fulfilled (e.g. funding limit exceeded on one or more funding sources allocated in rule), the system bypasses the first rule and continues to the next rules in priority until the rule is fulfilled.
- Migrating an ISV solution from Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations – A practical approach
- Customized Workflow in Dynamics 365 Business Central by developing new workflow events – Part 1
- D365 Data Migration framework import/export | Things you need to know to avoid errors.
- Azure machine learning in D365 finance & operations
- AXPULSE APPOINTS NEW SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER