In AX, it is possible to assign vendor specific item number with master product. Select a product in Released products listpage and on Purchase action pane tab, under Related information group, open External item description form. On this form, you can specify the vendor specific item number using the External item number field. On purchase order, when this particular product is selected in purchase order line, external item description gets assigned into External (in External reference field group) field on General tab.
- Migrating an ISV solution from Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations – A practical approach
- Customized Workflow in Dynamics 365 Business Central by developing new workflow events – Part 1
- D365 Data Migration framework import/export | Things you need to know to avoid errors.
- Azure machine learning in D365 finance & operations
- AXPULSE APPOINTS NEW SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER