AXPulse regards customer privacy as an important part of our relationship with our customers. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Information We Collect
We lawfully collect personal information that is necessary for our business to function and may include:
- Information you provide us when you purchase goods. This information will include your name, address and contact details.
- Information derived from communications between us and you.
The use of the facilities and services available through our website will determine the amount and type of information we collect. The only personal information we collect when you use our website is what you tell us about yourself, for example, by completing an online form, or when you send us email we will record your email address.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information that we collect for the purpose disclosed at the time of collection or otherwise as set out in this Privacy Statement. We will not use your personal information for any other purpose without first seeking your consent, unless authorized or required by law. Generally we will only use your personal information:
- To maintain your relationship as a customer of AXPulse
- To provide the products and services you have requested from AXPulse
- To administer and manage those products and services
- To answer your inquiry
- For marketing by email, specials on products you have shown interest in and only with your explicit prior consent
If you have requested to be on our mailing list you may at any time decline any further marketing communications. You may also at any time ask to be removed from our mailing list. You are not added to our mailing list simply by sending us an email enquiry.
Access To Your Personal Information
In most cases, you can gain access to the personal information that AXPulse holds about you, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to check or amend your contact details, contact us. We will deal with all requests for access to personal information as quickly as possible.
AXPulse takes all necessary steps to keep secure any personal information which we hold and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Personal information is stored in a secure server and secured file storage.