Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides very flexible licensing for Dynamics CRM
- Cloud based
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online service can be accessed by purchasing a USL.
- A USL (User subscription license) is for every internal user, accessing the service.
- USL is assigned on a named user basis – each user requires a separate USL. USL is not shared across different users
For instance, User A and B both will require 2 different USL to access MS Dynamics CRM Online.
- External users (Customers or suppliers) do not require USLs.
There are 3 levels of USLs
- Essential – Light weight access to custom applications
- Basic – Basic CRM, reporting and custom applications
- Professional – Full sales, services, marketing and custom applications
Basic difference is the wider spectrum of user rights.
For more details about licensing please refer to
– Microsoft Volume Licensing Program
– Microsoft On-line Subscription Program (MOSP)
For additional resources, visit the Microsoft Partner Network at