Advance Resource Capacity (ARC) lets you stay up to date with the custom capacity unit for a resource. This has been a long awaited pain point for Production key users. In almost every Production environment, every machine or resource has its own unit of measurement to monitor and control its capacity. E.g. Strokes / Hour, Shots / Hour and so on. AX has long been providing the controlling and monitoring through “hours” only, however in all the production units, the need to analyze and take timely decisions in machine’s capacity is a much needed and awaited feature with-in AX Production module. AXPulse is glad to assist Production personnel’s in order to stay Up to date, have better control, better monitoring, better analysis, and timely decisions for Manufacturing concerns through ARC (Advance Resource Capacity) Add-on.
- Customized Workflow in Dynamics 365 Business Central by developing new workflow events – Part 1
- D365 Data Migration framework import/export | Things you need to know to avoid errors.
- Azure machine learning in D365 finance & operations
- AXPULSE APPOINTS NEW SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER
- Discount Implementation by Custom Utility based on Product Style in AX 2012 Retail