This white paper describes how to create mobile client applications (apps) that enable Microsoft Dynamics AX users to communicate information with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. It provides walkthroughs of a solution that addresses the simple user scenario of an employee capturing information about expenses that the employee incurred while traveling. The document is only meant to teach you the fundamentals of getting devices anywhere in the world talking to Microsoft Dynamics AX. The scenarios you can choose to implement with these lessons are up to your business requirements and your imagination. You can easily envision several exciting scenarios, such as time management, access to customer information while traveling to a customer site, creating sales orders, managing your projects on the road, or just checking up on the factory from across town on your phone or tablet.
- Customized Workflow in Dynamics 365 Business Central by developing new workflow events – Part 1
- D365 Data Migration framework import/export | Things you need to know to avoid errors.
- Azure machine learning in D365 finance & operations
- AXPULSE APPOINTS NEW SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER
- Discount Implementation by Custom Utility based on Product Style in AX 2012 Retail