Organizations strive to minimize the sales delivery time and stock quantity on hand to reduce the carrying cost and ultimately grow their business. With Direct Delivery (drop shipments) feature of AX, organizations can now select the specific inventory items from Sales Order line(s) that they want to ship to their customer directly from supplier. By creating a direct delivery from sales order, a purchase order gets created into the system against the sales order for the items specified for direct delivery. Updating the purchase order also updates the sales order statues except for invoicing. For customer invoicing of course one has to invoice update the sales order.
- Customized Workflow in Dynamics 365 Business Central by developing new workflow events – Part 1
- D365 Data Migration framework import/export | Things you need to know to avoid errors.
- Azure machine learning in D365 finance & operations
- AXPULSE APPOINTS NEW SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER
- Discount Implementation by Custom Utility based on Product Style in AX 2012 Retail